Friday, November 11, 2011

Upholstered Chairs



The upholstered chairs for our dining room table finally arrived yesterday. I was so excited to get them out of their packaging and set them up as the head chairs in our dining room. I'm pretty excited about how they look.  The colors are a little off in some of these pictures because it was dark outside when I took these pictures. I'm sure they'll look really great during the day as well.




Our dining room is really starting to come together nicely. I need to do a little more accessorizing and need a few more things for the walls, but it's come a long way! I think the neutral color scheme will be great for this room. It's cohesive with the rest of the rooms downstairs but we can also bring in almost any color for any holiday or season.  I can't wait to decorate for Christmas!! I'm also debating on adding a sideboard, but that will probably have to wait a while because I'm not sure if there will be room and I haven't found one I love yet.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love that the two head chairs are different! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how nice! I love the way it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad says he has dibs on one of the new chairs for Thanksgiving. Your chairs look nice. It's really coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. Kids curtains

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips