Thursday, April 12, 2012

Upcoming Bridal Shower

This Saturday, I'm helping to host Kelsey's bridal shower at our house along with the rest of her bridesmaids. I am SO excited about this!! It's been so much fun planning this event and I can't wait to see everything come together.

I don't want to spoil anything, so I won't share too many details now... but I can't wait to share all of the little projects that have been keeping me busy the last couple of weeks.  I will definitely blog about everything next week!

We chose to throw a monogram themed shower for Kelsey.  It's going to be great because she loves monograms and I think it will be fun to start off your marriage with lots of personalized items from family and friends.  I designed a couple of monogram logos for the event and had Kelsey pick one back in February. She picked my favorite and we are carrying it through in lots of details at the shower.


Here are the invitations that went out a couple of weeks ago. I had them designed by a seller on Etsy and we printed them ourselves, mailing them in coordinating pink envelopes. You can see that Kelsey's K monogram is at the top of the invitation. Some details have been hidden, but hopefully you can see that they were really pretty!



As you can see, the color scheme is pink and gray and it will be classically feminine.  More to come on the shower prep and details later this weekend and next week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for tomorrow!! A lot of my mom's friends are saving the invitations for inspiration when their daughter's get married! I can't wait to see everything come together (and actually be able to come in your house!) :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the pictures on facebook and they were absolutely gorgeous! Everything looked perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips